Doug CampbellSenior District Facilities Manager
Doug Campbell handles Pinnacle’s relationships with maintenance vendors. From negotiating service contracts to preparing scopes for bids to tracking budgets, his work represents a vital component of the facilities team.
Previously Mr. Campbell worked with Privatized Military Housing as director of maintenance for three air force bases. He was also a facilities and property director with the YMCA, collaborating with multiple associations and supervising their branches in the Pikes Peak region, Pueblo, and Greater Omaha.
Mr. Campbell earned his Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences in Fort Collins, Colorado at Colorado State University. A longtime swimmer, he’s a certified instructor with (and member of) the National Swimming Pool Foundation and as well as a certified pool operator.
His membership in the Colorado Mountain Club is indicative of his love of the mountains, where he can be found year-round hiking, biking, or snowshoeing. He’s also a volunteer with the Rocky Mountain Field Institute.
- Facility Operations & Management20 years experience
- YMCA Management9 years experience
- National Swimming Pool Foundation Instructor7 years experience
- Muliti-unit Restaurant Management10 years experience
- Real Estate5 years experience
- Military Housing Management2 years experience
- Bachelor of Arts in Social SciencesColorado State University
Licenses & Certificates
- Certified Pool Operator and Instructor- National Swimming Pool Foundation
- National Swimming Pool Foundation