The Office Administrator performs a broad range of administrative duties with an emphasis on front office coordination. The Office Administrator is responsible for overall front office activities, including the reception area, conference rooms, common areas, mail, supplies, and purchasing requests This individual’s primary responsibilities will include handling incoming calls, maintaining office common areas and supplies, and providing back-up administrative support to members of the corporate team Responsibilities will be added to this position with continued experience and growth. This position reports directly to the Director of Corporate Administration.
- Administrative / Front Office / Office Care
- Receives and screens all incoming corporate calls; directs caller to the appropriate individual and extension; takes and delivers messages as required; directs calls appropriately through the phone system. Use of a headset and/or carrying a cordless phone is required when away from the front desk
- Keeps answering service up-to-date with expectations of protocol, current client list, contact information, and on-call schedule
- Receives, greets, and announces clients/guests courteously; directs them to the appropriate area/conference room
- Maintains commons areas (reception, lobbies, hallways, kitchen, copy areas, mail/supply areas, kitchenette, roof deck, restrooms) and conference rooms for presentation and cleanliness
- Keeps the front desk and reception areas neat and presentable and all times
- Waters office plants and roof deck planters
- Maintains standard supplies in copy areas, mail area, kitchen, kitchenette, restrooms, conference rooms
- Acts as a resource by providing guidance to staff regarding conference room set up protocol.
- Supports Special Event Coordinator with planning, coordination and management of internal events and activities, as requested
- Maintains and updates corporate contacts (Pinnacle Contacts), directories, electronic files, paper files, and records, as required
- Orders and coordinates corporate meals as requested and approved by the Director of Corporate Administration
- Codes all receipts and invoices for items on the corporate budget
- Orders new business cards, name tags, nameplates, notary supplies, etc.
- Decorates office, seasonally, as requested, and approved
- Order new cell phones as needed and approved by the Director of Corporate Administration
- Orders cell phone accessories as needed
- Coordinate the transfer of email, contacts, photos, etc.
- Implement plan changes as required to accommodate daily use changes or international travel
- Ordering of phone supplies: cords, chargers, cases
- Inventory & tracking of all Pinnacle assigned cell phones and plans
- Maintains relationships with vendors and service providers
- Distribution of cards for Staff & Client Birthdays, Sympathy, New Baby, Wedding, Veteran’s Day, etc.
- Coordination of Staff & Client Gifts / Gift cards: Holiday, Wedding, Baby, etc.
- Coordination of Special Occasion or “Thank You” flowers/gifts, as requested and approved by CEO, COO or Director of Corporate Administration
- Reconcile and categorize expenses for all PCGI credit cards. Gather signatures from all card holders
- Obtain missing receipts/ invoice copies for Corporate Department purchases
- Authorize staff use of corporate Pinnacle credit cards for purchases as required by their position (board meeting lunches, checks, filing fees, etc.)
- Enter all District reimbursable expenses into billing system and reconcile monthly prior to billing date
- Enter all Mileage (for Fleet Vehicles & Personal Vehicles) into Office Tools and reconcile monthly prior to billing date
- Enter all reimbursable postage, FedEx, courier, and shipping expenses into billing system and reconcile monthly prior to billing date
- Deposit checks
- Add break/fix items to the Facilities (handyman) list
- Schedule authorized repairs or service, as directed by the Director of Corporate Administration
- Maintains relationships with service providers
- Facilitate the flow of all inter-office communications: late arrival, out sick, updates on whiteboards, service calls, etc., any information that would or could affect others within the organization
- Manage & monitor Pinnacle Calendar usage, facilitate reservation conflict resolution and update Pinnacle Calendar as required to communicate conference room/conference call reservations
- Maintain and update Pinnacle Contacts
- Filing of corporate documents: paper and electronic
- Format and distribute the Master Client List
- Maintain, update and distribute list of internal extensions and contact numbers
- Handles incoming and outgoing corporate and district mail and deliveries, including FedEx and UPS; acts as contact point for package and courier pickup; maintains postage meter and related items
- Coordinate and submit general work ticket requests from staff; determine the priority status of each ticket: HOT/IMMEDIATE, TODAY, SCHEDULED WEEKLY ONSITE DAYS
- Facilitate the ticket follow-up process / assist with finding time for IT contractor(s) to remote in to complete the work or for technician to be on-site to complete the work
- Acts as liaison / In-House Expert for Alarm System, Deposit Stations, Pitney Bowes, all RICOH machines, WebEx, Conference Call System, TVs & Web Cameras, Appliances, etc. Provides training as needed
- Coordinates service calls as required and/or as requested by Director of Corporate Administration
- Maintains stock and orders specialty equipment supplies such as toner, ink, postage tape, postage, etc.
- Serves as point-of-contact for office supplies, including toner, paper, etc., for Loveland and Denver offices; purchases office supplies in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions
- Responsible for inventory and ordering of all small office equipment: desktop printers, monitors, keyboards, mouse, etc.
- Complete assigned portion of the new hire process such as: ordering supplies, cell phone, desk phone, business cards, nametag, nameplate, calendar set-up, etc.
- Assist with other items on the new employee checklist, as directed by Director of Corporate Administration
- Ensure workspace is set up, cleaned, and supplied, prior to start date
- Track expenses and receipts on Petty Cash spreadsheet
- Coordination of all maintenance, updates, changes, break/fix with service coordinator (Edgetronix)
- Order new phones/phone equipment as required and approved by Director of Corporate Administration
- Liaison and in-house expert for phone use and training
- Update main greeting in conjunction with Pinnacle holidays
- Maintain, update and coordinate answering service updates- quarterly
- Liaison / in-house expert and training for conference calls
- As requested, and assigned by Director of Corporate Administration or by, CEO, COO, Director of Human Resources, with Director of Corporate Administration approval.
- Monitor vehicle usage on Outlook calendars and facilitate reservation conflict resolution
- Schedule all vehicle maintenance on Outlook vehicle calendars and on other Pinnacle calendars (people with assigned vehicles) as required
- Manage and track vehicles milestone events on Maintenance spreadsheet
- com – add all new cars / manage Expresstoll website changes
- Administer AAA memberships for all fleet vehicles
- Administer OnStar and Wi-Fi services for vehicles
- Licensing of new vehicles and annual license renewals
- Quarterly check of mandatory vehicle supplies
- Quarterly “fleet update” to all staff
- Bi-Annual Tools inventory (trucks)
- Coordination and Scheduling
- Weekly coordination of fleet services w/ Fleet Services Coordinator
- Fix window chips and/or new windshield installation
- Accessories Installation
- Body Work
- Major maintenance
- Warranty maintenance (with approved service provider)
- When Fleet Services Coordinator is out
- Fill and wash cars on Monday, Wednesday, or Fridays if fleet services contractor is unavailable / plus other days as needed
- Body Work (with approved service provider)
- Major maintenance (with approved service provider)
- Warranty maintenance (with approved service provider)
- Tire purchase and installation (with approved service provider)
General Skills & Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each major responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to operate computers using Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office including: Outlook, Word, Excel, and all additional relevant and required computer hardware/software
- Professional appearance and dress consistent with desired corporate image
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry practices and terminology
- Ability to identify problems then develop and implement solutions
- Situational awareness with strong reasoning, judgment, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Flexibility and versatility to prioritize and manage projects to completion under multiple, rapidly changing requests
- Excellent organization and attention to detail, demonstrating accuracy and thoroughness
- Motivated, driven and engaged demeanor
- Ability to anticipate needs of internal and external clients as well as team members
- Able to work well under pressure, meet deadlines and follow through on work assignments
- Collaborative work style with an emphasis on building and fostering relationships
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate well at all levels of the organization.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Inspires and motivates others to perform well and accepts feedback from others.
- Must be willing to carry out company goals and policies.
- Willing to continue professional development, while improving and promoting quality work
- Understanding of paper and electronic file systems
- Must be willing to comply with client confidentiality expectations
- Working knowledge of mail processes such as postage machine, Federal Express and UPS
- Ability to negotiate effectively
- Ability to communicate (speak, read, and write) in English with individuals in person, by telephone, and by email
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret various documents and service plans agreements in English
- Ability to compose business correspondence to a variety of audiences
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from directors, managers, consultants, constituents, various groups, and staff.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts as required in maintaining and reporting expenses, estimates, budgets, discounts, interest, proportions, percentages, areas, volumes, and circumferences.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of Board of Directors, constituents, service vendors, and consultants.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Education & Experience:
Any combination of education and experience that would provide the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
- Associates Degree or 2 years of clerical support experience; preferably in legal, real estate, or related field.
Equipment: Must be able to operate computer, fax machine, copier, telephone, motor vehicle.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position involves work in an office and outdoors at various project sites. Estimate is 75% indoors and 25% outdoors.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk.
- Has frequent need to perform the following physical activities: bend/stoop/squat, climb stairs, push or pull, reach above shoulders.
- Constant needs to perform the following physical activities: writing/typing, grasping/turning, and finger dexterity.
- Lifting/carrying up to 50 pounds frequently.
- Vision requirements: constant needs to read manuals, reports, financial statements, complete forms, and view computer screen.
- Hearing requirements: constant needs to communicate over telephone and in person.
- Must possess a valid Colorado Driver’s License and a clean driving record to operate a company-owned fleet vehicle.
- Ability and means to travel locally as needed, proof of liability and property damage insurance on vehicle used is required.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those individual encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the individual regularly works in an office environment with a quiet to moderate noise level and does not work near moving mechanical parts. Occasional early morning, evening, and weekend hours may be required as job duties demand.
Supervised by: Director of Corporate Administration
- Loveland, CO
- Full Time Employment
- 2+ years in clerical support, preferably in legal, real estate or related fields
High School Diploma Required. Associates Degree or Equivalent Certification PreferredSubmit Resume to