The Community Manager, working under the direction of the District Manager, coordinates all aspects of Special District community management, covenant enforcement, community outreach, and architectural control using standard and approved practices and procedures on multiple assigned metropolitan Districts and Authorities.
- Constituent Relations
- Coordinate communication to constituents, property owners, builders, and local municipalities.
- Facilitate architectural review and covenant control operations of the district.
- Review and respond to questions, suggestions, and requests from homeowners.
- Coordinate with District Managers, District Administrators, and Accounting Staff to ensure the timely distribution of fee billings.
- Coordinate the collection and deposit of fee billings based on client specific processes.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding account status.
- Maintain ownership databases and files.
- Coordinate maintenance and management of client websites.
- Coordinate with District Management/Administration to respond to Title agencies and Real Estate agents in the preparation of necessary closing statements.
- Assist in preparation and distribution of approved District disclosures/information.
- Coordinate with District Manager in preparation of Board of Directors meetings which includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Implementing the decisions of the board of directors in running the day-to-day operations of the community.
- Scheduling meetings.
- Preparation of monthly reports for distribution with board meeting packets.
- File and post necessary board documentation to ensure compliance with open meeting laws.
- Attend Board meetings, as needed.
- Prepare action plans for District team members and consultants.
- Perform general administrative tasks of the District, as needed.
- Coordinate with District Manager in maintaining property insurance coverage and various district memberships.
- Stay informed on current and new legislation, rules and regulations affecting community management operations.
- Works closely with District Managers, Staff Accountants, and Accounting Managers to handle issues and transactions related to finance.
- Works closely with District Managers and Project Administrators to handle issues related to maintaining District facilities and improvements.
Other duties as assigned.
Supervised by: Director of Management and Administration
- Loveland, CO and Greenwood Village, CO
- Full Time Employment
- 2+ years in general business, governmental, community/homeowner association administration, or paralegal/legal assistant
Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Certification PreferredSubmit Resume to