The Community Administrator, working under the direction of the Community Manager, coordinates all aspects of Special District community management, covenant enforcement, community outreach, and architectural control using standard and approved practices and procedures on multiple assigned metropolitan Districts and Authorities.
- Constituent Relations
- Facilitate communication to residents, property owners, builders, and local municipalities.
- Facilitate architectural review and covenant control operations of each district.
- Review and respond to questions, suggestions, and requests from residents and property owners via telephone and email.
- Use social media platforms to monitor constituent communications and/or post information regarding District operations.
- Coordinate maintenance and management of district websites using a Word Press platform.
- Coordinate with Community Manager, District Administrators and Accounting Staff to ensure the timely distribution of fee billings.
- Coordinate the collection and deposit of fee billings based on district specific processes.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding account status.
- Assist residents and property owners with establishing and maintaining bill pay accounts.
- Maintain ownership databases and files.
- Coordinate with Title agencies and Real Estate agents in the preparation of necessary closing statements.
- Assist in preparation and distribution of approved district disclosures/information.
- Coordinate with Community Manager in preparation for Board and community meetings which includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Implementing the decisions of the board of directors in running the day-to-day operations of the community.
- Scheduling meetings.
- Preparation of monthly reports for distribution with board meeting packets.
- Attend community meetings, as needed.
- Stay informed on current and new legislation, rules and regulations affecting community management operations.
- Works closely with Community and District Managers, Staff Accountants, and Accounting Managers to handle issues and transactions related to finance.
- Works closely with District Managers and Project Administrators to handle issues related to maintaining District facilities and improvements.
Supervised by: Director of District Management and Administration
- Greenwood Village, CO
- Full Time Employment
- 2+ years in general business, governmental , community/homeowner association administration, or paralegal/legal assistant
Associates Degree or Equivalent CertificationSubmit Resume to