Pinnacle Consulting Group, Inc. is a comprehensive consulting firm providing District Management/Administration, Finance and Accounting, Fire/EMS District Administration and Capital Infrastructure and Facility Management services to governmental entities and private entities. Governmental entities include municipalities, Metropolitan Districts, Fire/EMS Districts, Park and Recreation Districts, Water and Sanitation Districts, and all forms of Title 32 Special Districts.
Pinnacle’s foundational commitment to our core values, decades of special district experience, and strong relationships with governmental entities, attorneys, underwriters, engineers, contractors, and other professionals facilitates the desired success with every client. The team collaboration of district management, finance and accounting, capital infrastructure and facility management is tailored to the specific needs of each unique and valued client.
We provide our clients with the highest level of expertise, efficiency and proven procedures in the industry.
Our dedication to company values creates focus and consistency
- EXCELLENCE. We offer efficient, personalized processes and procedures.
- TEAM WORK. We cooperatively deliver exceptional service and sound solutions.
- RESPECT. We maintain a professional and humble work ethic.
- EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS. We surpass our clients’ needs with continual attention to detail.
- EFFECTIVE LEADERSHIP. We provide effective leadership through our combined experiences.
- Centennial Institute Business Council
- Colorado Firefighters Heart and Circulatory Trust
- Developmental Pathways
- Fahr Too Strong Foundation
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA)
- Grace Church Campus Ministries
- GRIT Athletics
- Habitat For Humanity
- Junior Achievement
- Matthew’s House
- National Cancer Society
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Pro Challenge NOCO Cycling
- Team Hardy
- Thompson Valley Wrestling Club
- ASCSU Alumni Council
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Better Business Bureau
- Colorado Christian University
- Colorado Government Finance Officers Association
- Colorado Municipal League
- Colorado Special District Association
- Colorado State Fire Chiefs
- CREW-Northern Colorado
- CSU Everitt Real Estate Center
- Loveland Chamber of Commerce & Visitor’s Center
- Poudre School District Audit Committee
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Special Districts Association Leadership Committee
- Urban Land Institute